- TTX650 2,4 GHz 6-channel transmitter
- TR624 2,4 GHz 6-channel receiver
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Instruction manual: German, English.
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The TTX650 was developed for beginners, and those wishing tochange over into the world of 2.4 GHz radio control systems.Thanks to future-oriented secure link technology, you can enjoy allthe necessary functions enabling you to perfectly and safely controlpractically any ship, vehicle, plane or helicopter. The TTX650 is setapart from other systems by its 20-model memory and simpleintuitive programming.
The 128x64 Pixel LCD-display will show graphing etc., and with itsadjustable contrast is always easy to read. Quality, functionality andattractive pricing combine to make the TTX650 the perfect controlsystem for every application. A further highlight is the wirelessteacher-pupil system, which is compatible with all other tactictransmitters, and the TTX650 can be used as both teacher and pupil transmitter.
Take advantage of the ever-growing range of transmitter-ready
(Tx-R) Models, which you will be able to operate directly with
- 6-channel computer radio control system with comprehensive flight and
- SLT transmission protocol, compatible with all Tx-R models in the
Hobbico product range
- Maximum range
- 20-model memory
- Mode 2 convertible to mode 1,
(Mode 3 / Mode 4 via free channel assignment)
- Wireless teacher/scholar system with freely definable
- Freely programmable switch assignment
- Dual rate and exponential (ailerons, elevator, rudder)
- Programmable timers
- Free channel and switch assignment for all channels
- Ball bearing gimbals
- Ergonomic design
- Charge connector: Futaba® compatible
Frequency 2,403 - 2,480 GHz
Transmission protokol SLT
Transmission power <100 mW
Operating voltage 3,4 - 7,0 V
Power consumption ca. 100 mA
Weight ca. 540 g (without batteries)
Fail-Safe throttle channel programmable, remaining channels hold
Operating voltage 4,0 - 6,0 V
Connection system JR®/Futaba® Standard
Dimensions 45 x 25 x 13 mm
Weight 8 g
No customer reviews for the moment.